Thursday, May 29, 2008

microsoft training by quickstart

This was supposed to be published a while ago:

*The author makes no claims to coherence or correctness, read at your own hazard.

In San Jose right now attending Microsoft Training by Quickstart Intelligence (quickstart.com). I think I'll have to ask the instructor at the break about active directory, agpm's, etc. (because I wouldn't want to admit I don't know things in front of my IT "peers").

Sidenote: I wonder who would win in the competition of "Most Obscure Acronyms" contest: the Military or the IT industry?

In two days, my fellow cohorts and I will be learning the wonders of MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack).

Licensing: A method of selling software that is meant to be so confusing that the client ends up paying any price that is proposed.

Yikes, does anyone know how many applications Microsoft makes?


No comments: