Thursday, March 22, 2007

soy un perdador, i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me

so, now I'm regretting all my technological purposes and the assets I have required thereof.
it always comes back to utility and efficiency, does the laptop cooler really improve my life?
Does "researching" windows vista really help my customers? oh, if my grammar or spelling bother you, then all I can say is "relax, life's too short to worry about grammar and spelling".

now, let's hear it for rationalization. 1) most companies "waste" money on inventory that is never used or sold. 2) as a computer consultant, I need to have a diverse range of computer stuff so that I can diversify my knowledge and anticipate the needs of my customers. 3) if all else fails, I can sell or give a customer some of my used computer stuff, mainly to make them happy

No comments: